- USPS Postage Rate Calculator
- Have something to mail? No lines! You can print the postage from your computer (no surcharge).
FYI: The Northport Post Office is located at 240 Main Street in Northport (11768); tele: 631-261-6941;
Postmaster: Jeffrey A. Fassler. Click here for their website.
The East Northport Post Office offers a 24/7 self-service "Automated Postal Center"
which provides easy access to a variety of postal products and services. Located at 297 Larkfield Road.
- ShipGooder (comparison site)
- Use this site to find the least expensive way to ship packages.
The site compares rates among all the major carriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL). Simply enter
your zip, destination zip and the package weight. Recommended by the Reader's Digest.
- PSEG Long Island
- Our electric/gas utility as of January 1, 2014.
PSEG Storm Center Realtime Customer Outage Report
- Continuously updated page details Long Island power outages, village by village.
To report a power outage to PSEG, call 800-490-0075.
- Homepage of one of our communications utilities.
- Cablevision of Long Island
- Cablevision Home Page.
- Optimum WiFi
- Link to a map which shows Optimum WiFi hotspots. Free access for Optimum customers.
- HughesNet Satellite Internet Service
- HughesNet Home Page (they serve our area.
- Suffolk County Water Authority
- Check here for updates and news.
- Northport-East Northport Public Library
- Your local library system. Great feature: reserve books and DVD/video tapes online.
You can help the Northport
"Friends of the Library"
by volunteering your time to support activities such as book sales and other community events.
You can also help by
donating your gently used books and audiovisual materials. No textbooks, but all others, soft/hardcover, all subjects, are welcomed. Books are then sold at the Library to benefit various projects. Please limit your donations to one carton per visit.
- Northport-East Northport School District
- Comprehensive website of the Northport-East Northport Schools attended by Asharoken students.
- Monitoring Your (Long Island) Sound
- Real time weather, water quality and wave data from the Long Island Sound.
- High/Low Tide Chart for Eaton's Neck Point
- Provides high/low tides and more from Eaton's Neck Point.
Useful Community Links
- Provided by the Times of Northport.
- Website of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to help families "Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed."
LOTS MORE CATEGORIES AND LINKS TO COME!